Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disaster

Options
  • 12-10-2015 12:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭

I planned to quit smoking tomorrow (or today, as it's very late!). I bought an e-cigarette and it didn't work at first, but I got it working eventually - no idea how - I just kept taking it apart and putting it back together again.

Had it on charge and had a nice apple liquid for tomorrow, and now the fecking thing won't work. I have no luck with e-cigs.

I was looking forward to quitting tomorrow and really hoping this will be it, so I'm going to just go cold turkey, but I'm really not looking forward to this.

I have four smokes left and will probably have them all tonight, but I'm really deflated that the e-cigarette won't work. I'm a very determined smoker, so I have to be equally determined to quit. And this is the third time I've had e-cigarettes not work on me. Must be something I'm doing wrong, but I've brought the others back to the shop and they've confirmed that they're faulty, but - honestly - three in a row!?!.

Ugh - I'm pre-stressing!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

What ecig and bought from where?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Thanks. it's a Shark - bought as part of a starter kit. The postal system here for online orders takes forever, so I just went with store-bought (I'm sure it's very crap quality in general.)

Anyway - I had two others (a Steam Mate(?) and a Nicofresh(..). All quality, I'm sure... :o I got them working.

Post takes up to three weeks to deliver here, and then sometimes doesn't arrive at all, so I've been known to impulse store-buy, rather than order.

Anyway - been off them since my last post - so that's a result. :)

Advertisement