Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I find my mobile account number?

Options
  • 12-10-2015 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I signed up for paperless billpay. I can log onto myaccount.emobile.ie but there is nowhere I can see my account number.
    I got an email confirmation when I signed up but that only has the track & trace details. 
    I need an account number to register here my.eir.ie

Thanks,
    Kaz

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Kazbah wrote: »
    Hi,

I signed up for paperless billpay. I can log onto myaccount.emobile.ie but there is nowhere I can see my account number.
    I got an email confirmation when I signed up but that only has the track & trace details. 
    I need an account number to register here my.eir.ie

Thanks,
    Kaz
    Hi Kazbah

If you call 1800690000 with your mobile number and PIN you can request that an email of your bill is emailed to the address registered to your account. The account number will be at the bill.

Cheers
    Al

Advertisement