Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm struggling with the size of 6s Plus

• 12-10-2015 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

So, I got very excited on Friday and went to a Vodafone store, I had a look at the 6s Plus that was fixed to a stand and it didn't seem that big in hand without a cover on it, unfortunately I couldn't pick it up fully or put it in my pocket to see what it felt like there.

To cut a long story short, I purchased a 6s Plus in-store (bill pay, 24-month contract) and have been using it since Friday. I am really struggling with the size of it and I don't think I'll be able to get over it - it just feels too big for me to use and carry around in my jeans daily.

Has anyone had a similar experience? It might be possible for me to cancel the whole thing if some kind of cooling-off period is available.

I am now thinking I'd like to swap / trade it for a standard size 6s, would Vodafone entertain such a request?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Vodafone won't do anything because the phone is used. You can't cancel under cooling off period for the same reason.

The only option you have is sell it and buy a 6s really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

Stick with it. I felt the same for a few days, seems the perfect fit now.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Annie_Oakes

Thanks for the reply guys.

I will stick it out anyway, I've read a few things on the net today where people were saying it can take a week or two and then they'd never go back to anything smaller.

I was using a Nexus 5 before and was desperate to get back to iOS and the Plus models battery size really appealed to me so I'll stick with it anyway and get a slim cover that doesn't bulk the phone.

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

I've had a 6 and 6S and thinking about going for the 7 Plus next year. The bigger handset seems to be the way forward. Especially if it's less likely to bend :D

Advertisement