Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

moisturising shampoo recommendation?

Options
  • 12-10-2015 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I have curly coloured hair and it's sooooo dry like straw. Can anyone recommend a really good moisturising shampoo and conditioner?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭silverbolt

ive had no problem with herbal essences but if im feeling flush then its garnier cocunut and shea butter shampoo and con,

plus it smells amazing. And i also have dyed and curly hair

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Pureology hydrate is good and specifically for coloured hair.

This is supposed to be brilliant for dry and/or damaged hair. I don't use it myself but I know a few converts who swear by it. I checked and it's available on Amazon.

Neutrogena-Triple-Moisture.jpg

Not my pic.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭LinF

SATSUMA wrote: »
    Hey,

I have curly coloured hair and it's sooooo dry like straw. Can anyone recommend a really good moisturising shampoo and conditioner?

Mine is part of a hair repair system by Pro Naturals but you can look on their website to check out the ingredients. For me the argan oil that is the common ingredient in this product line works very well for me and has restored my hair from dry, brittle & breaking, loss of shine and just dull to being healthy. Incidentally I shampoo approximately every 3 days and I use a blow dryer and a heat styling tool. My damage was due to intense radiotherapy treatment after an operation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Keane2baMused

Voya products have seriously helped my hair.

The shampoo is amazing and smells beautiful. My hair was falling out and really dry and it's silky smooth bow and growing alot!

All natural based too :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭vibrantblue

anna080 wrote: »
    Pureology hydrate is good and specifically for coloured hair.

This is a great range. But I do also love L'Oreal Ever Riche shampoo and conditioner, which are much more affordable.

Advertisement