Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No wifi on IPAD...help!!

• 12-10-2015 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭

Hi folks...the wifi is fine on the pc but not working at all on the IPAD. I reset network settings and no joy. Any advice?? thank x

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

When you go into Wifi is the button to turn wifi on and off greyed out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Hi folks...the wifi is fine on the pc but not working at all on the IPAD. I reset network settings and no joy. Any advice?? thank x

Did you try what I suggested in your other thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

Guil...I did thank you...but no joy . Johnny...the wifi button is green...not greyed out x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

When I updated my iPad 2 last year that was it with my wifi
    Never got it back again
    Did you update recently

Didn't update...it was asking me to update to IOS 9 but I didn't

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Guil...I did thank you...but no joy . Johnny...the wifi button is green...not greyed out x

Have you tried restoring it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Any chance this thread would be of use to anyone? This guy got a new iPad as replacement for five year old iPad after it stopped connecting to WiFi after an update.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=97304635

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Ok, can you describe exactly whats going on with the iPad in detail so we can run down whats going on.

Also who is your internet provider?

Thanks folks...rang Apple and they suggested connecting it to the PC and updating the IOS to the latest version. Which I did. When I want to settings, the WIFI symbol is there..in the left hand corner of the screen but no wifi. I reset the network settings, etc...and nothing!!

Advertisement