Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insurance for 'non standard construction' house

• 12-10-2015 12:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hello,
    I'm looking for recommendations for companies that do insurance for non standard houses. House is timber frame clad with cedar, rendered cement board and stone.
    I've got a list of brokers who handle that type of insurance so I'm looking to hear people's good/bad experiences with any brokers.
    I know there was a thread about this a few years ago but I guess things might have changed since then.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

MunsterM wrote: »
    Hello,
    I'm looking for recommendations for companies that do insurance for non standard houses. House is timber frame clad with cedar, rendered cement board and stone.
    I've got a list of brokers who handle that type of insurance so I'm looking to hear people's good/bad experiences with any brokers.
    I know there was a thread about this a few years ago but I guess things might have changed since then.

Thanks.

Hickey, Clarke & Langan in Donegal used to deal with non standard properties, I've dealt with them professionally for a couple of years and find them decent to deal with.

Advertisement