Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unique Mandate Reference

Options
  • 12-10-2015 1:29pm

Hi there, can you please tell me where in 365 Online I would find the Unique Mandate Reference for a direct debit?  I want to cancel a direct debit and have informed the creditor but I'm having difficulty getting in touch with them to get the reference from themselves.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Jackie Brown,

Thanks for your post.

You can view extended information, like the Unique Mandate Reference, when logged onto 365 Online. If you select the + icon, beside any previous payments under the direct debit, you can view these details. Alternatively, the company can also provide you with this.

Hope this helps.

Thanks again,
    Tara

Hi Jackie Brown,

Thanks for your post.

You can view extended information, like the Unique Mandate Reference, when logged onto 365 Online. If you select the + icon, beside any previous payments under the direct debit, you can view these details. Alternatively, the company can also provide you with this.

Hope this helps.

Thanks again,
    Tara
    Thanks for the quick reply.  There is no + icon beside the most recent payment but I found it on an older one, thanks again.

Advertisement