Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bundoon, Killoe, efibre not being rolled out??

Options
  • 12-10-2015 2:55pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I contacted Eir back in June with my number and account and was verified that we would be getting efibre between jan-march of next year.

However, checking http://fibrerollout.ie/where-and-when/ I see this is not the case at all. Not only ourselves, but many other customers in this area have been enquiring about efibre rollout and to find out we're not getting it (we are literally getting nothing despite sitting in the middle of THREE exchanges!!) is a huge disappointment and quite frankly very frustrating.

Why was this not pointed out back in June?
    Why are we lied to about efibre?
    Why are we the only area that won't have efibre?

I can gladly provide you a list of our neighbourhood customers who have enquired/complained about this.

Thanks.

Advertisement