Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crazy Insurance renewal

Options
  • 12-10-2015 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I recieved my quote in the post today, despite earning a no claims bonus my policy has gone over €2000! I am not a young driver. My sister is with Liberty and pays less then half that amount.

How can this be justified. I have tried several companies today, all were cheaper than Liberty despite me already being with them.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 163 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Una

risteard7 wrote: »
    Hi,

I recieved my quote in the post today, despite earning a no claims bonus my policy has gone over €2000! I am not a young driver. My sister is with Liberty and pays less then half that amount.

How can this be justified. I have tried several companies today, all were cheaper than Liberty despite me already being with them.
    Hi risteard7
    If none of your details on the policy have changed, the increase would be due to a change in our rates.
    I would recommend we give you a call to go through the policy with you. Please PM me your details and I can arrange a call back.
    Thanks
    Una

Advertisement