Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Body & Soul 2016 **No ticket sales / requests**

Options
1141516171820»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Lots of talk on the Overheard at Body & Soul facebook page about undercover Guards busting people in their tents, this seems to be more so than in the last three years of myself attending the festival, maybe something to do with increased capacity once you go over 10,000.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

So is Body & Soul happening this weekend again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I'd a brilliant weekend at body and soul.

However I did feel it lost some of its magic. Increased capacity very noticeable. Would hate to see them expanding any more. Whilst I realise that there isn't enough room in the woods anymore for the reckless in love stage, I much preferred with it was in the woods. The boutique camping was ages away, facilities were rubbish there . Also thought the main stage was positioned better last year. The line up wasn't as strong as previous years in my opinion either.

Anyway that's my two cents,Don't get me wrong I loved it and il go next year but it is loosing it's magic due to increased capacity.

Sorry about the lateness of my review but here it is anyway, enjoy.

https://niallmcquaid.wordpress.com/2016/06/28/body-soul-2016-festival-review/

Advertisement