Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Body & Soul 2016 **No ticket sales / requests**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

13310510_10156945492565514_4655982912538109314_n.jpg?oh=a5250c258267941e66933bffd9378649&oe=57C88456&__gda__=1477439539_90c259967c273a2c6b4a854290dcc405

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭HausOfTony

Reckless in Love stage is finally listed on the website with Mother talking over on Saturdah as usual! Hidden Agenda and Home Beat Friday and Sunday with Sim Simma DJs too

Also Hudson Mohawke has tweeted that he's going to be playing the Saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭Rfrip

HausOfTony wrote: »
    Reckless in Love stage is finally listed on the website with Mother talking over on Saturdah as usual! Hidden Agenda and Home Beat Friday and Sunday with Sim Simma DJs too

Thank god. It does say it's moved from the woods though. Wonder where it could be

Rfrip wrote: »
    Thank god. It does say it's moved from the woods though. Wonder where it could be

Oh didn't cop that, probably cos it was 2am ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Dudda

HausOfTony wrote: »

Do you have a link to the page? Can't find it.

EDIT: never mind found it. It has the acts and days but not times.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Peesh89

Dudda wrote: »
    Do you have a link to the page? Can't find it.

EDIT: never mind found it. It has the acts and days but not times.

Either I'm blind or vair vair stupid.. can you link?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Dudda

Peesh89 wrote: »
    Either I'm blind or vair vair stupid.. can you link?

http://bodyandsoul.ie/project/reckless-in-love/

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭grudgehugger

Rfrip wrote: »
    It does say it's moved from the woods though. Wonder where it could be

If it's a move to an existing space, could they be shifting it into the Walled Garden where Wonderlust has been the last few years? Then they'd need a new spot for Wonderlust tho

Another option could be where the Chai Wallahs tent was last year in the Midnight Circus field - no mention of that yet...

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭GhostMutt30

2 weeks to go hooray:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Useful.Idiot

Praying to the sun gods. Anyone have any good spotify playlists of B&S artists?

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭DanielSwords

Starting to pick up the first bits and pieces for B&S today. 2 weeks to go, buzzing!

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭GhostMutt30

camping sale on Mon in lidl

http://www.lidl.ie/en/Offers.htm?id=803

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭brannid3

RINO87 wrote: »
    Hopefully one of the traders sees sense and puts up a big screen for the euros.... I know its not what the festival is about etc etc, i bloody love body and soul, only missed one of them but i bloody love the football too!! I'm coming back from the euros to go to B&S!! Remember when the hidden agenda guys finished out the festival in 2014 with sunchyme because the world cup was on, it was all sorts of amazing! If Ireland get a result on the saturday the buzz will be unbelieveabl

....no wait it was samba de janiero wasn't it!

I'm coming back from the Euros to go to B&S also. Does anyone remember if there was a pub nearby to see the game?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭purple hands

Any more announcements anticipated???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭frantic190

Any more announcements anticipated???

Nope, would say Reckless in Love was the last to be announced:

http://bodyandsoul.ie/project/reckless-in-love/

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭freddiemoore

brannid3 wrote: »
    I'm coming back from the Euros to go to B&S also. Does anyone remember if there was a pub nearby to see the game?

I was meant to be at the Euros so never got a Body and Soul ticket. Unfortunately our accommodation in Bordeaux got messed up so I'll be back home. If anyone knows of a camping ticket going let me know!

(If this is against the rules I'll delete!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

I was meant to be at the Euros so never got a Body and Soul ticket. Unfortunately our accommodation in Bordeaux got messed up so I'll be back home. If anyone knows of a camping ticket going let me know!

(If this is against the rules I'll delete!)

^ Set up a keyword alert on Adverts and a new post alert on the thread on Toutless and you're nearly sure to get sorted I'd wager..

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭freddiemoore

UsedToWait wrote: »
    ^ Set up a keyword alert on Adverts and a new post alert on the thread on Toutless and you're nearly sure to get sorted I'd wager..

Cheers! Yeah I've posted on Toutless and Adverts seems a bit too well known so thought I'd give it a shot here.

Enjoy the festival anyways those that were wise enough to get your tickets in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

I have one for sale, PMed you on toutless!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Oisinoneill

Hi if anyone is selling tickets or knows anyone who is could you Pm me . Thanks !

Hi if anyone is selling tickets or knows anyone who is could you send text to this no. Thanks !

Take down your number!!!just ask people to PM you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭RINO87

brannid3 wrote: »

Delvin i'd say but its a fair auld stroll from the festival site. Surely some trader will have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭DanielSwords

All this nice weather the past week has me worried. Hoping it's not a case of our summer being over and it pissing down all weekend.

All this nice weather the past week has me worried. Hoping it's not a case of our summer being over and it pissing down all weekend.

Shh don't jinx it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭mossy464

Just wondering do you need to get a separate car park ticket? Can't find a definite answer online

mossy464 wrote: »
    Just wondering do you need to get a separate car park ticket? Can't find a definite answer online

Nope, parking is free once you show your weekend ticket to the people at the gate :)

Park away and forget about till Monday!!

Listening to Daniel August all day. He is amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭mossy464

Thanks. I'm guessing traffic on the Friday approaching the grounds will be pretty mental. Leaving Dublin around 2ish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

do they check wristbands between the "arena" and campsite, or is it all the one now with no checks between them?
    haven't been since they introduced the freeflow system and can only go on the Sunday this year, but want to kip in a friend's tent on Sunday night.

Advertisement