Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College project - I need screenshots

Options
  • 12-10-2015 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi guys, I hope this is the right place to ask for help - I'm not looking for assistance with a problem.

Instead I'm asking for help with a college project of mine. I'd like to collect as many images of user's screens as they go about their work. Especially if you have multiple programs running or a few windows open.

It doesn't matter at all how messy or tidy it looks! This will be used for a computer interface project for my final year in product design.

I'll throw up an example in the next post (I have to post a few more times before I can post images!)

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Temppe

Just a quick example:

screengrab%2002%2012_10_2015_zpsfjpyeudb.jpg

I really appreciate any help you can give me guys!

Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭NotCominBack

Windows-95.gif

Cheers! Is that Win95?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

Do you mean work as in personal hobby work or professional work? I'm not even sure of the legality of sharing screenshots of work in a commercial enviornment.

Personal hobby work is fine. Ideally I'd like to get screenshots of professionals at work, but obviously I don't expect people to share their corporate secrets with me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Temppe wrote: »
    Personal hobby work is fine. Ideally I'd like to get screenshots of professionals at work, but obviously I don't expect people to share their corporate secrets with me!

Not much point me posting a screenshot because I just alt-tab between my open windows (usually 3/4/5)

Hmm. Can I ask what's running in these windows typically?

I'll edit the first post to include this question.

EDIT: wtf? I can't edit my first two posts! Oh well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭wendell borton

amiga202.png
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Temppe wrote: »
    Hmm. Can I ask what's running in these windows typically?

I'll edit the first post to include this question.

EDIT: wtf? I can't edit my first two posts! Oh well.

Typically it would be Outlook, IE, Excel or Word, and a stock management program.

Advertisement