Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card about to expire

Options
  • 12-10-2015 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭

Hi,

What's the easiest way to extend this? Mine is expiring at end of month. I'm out of the country working and I've been calling 056 77 57303 but just been put on hold for ages.

I'm calling from outside the country during working hours and can't afford to spend 20+ minutes on hold.

Surely there is an easier way?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

jimmurt wrote: »
    Hi,

What's the easiest way to extend this? Mine is expiring at end of month. I'm out of the country working and I've been calling 056 77 57303 but just been put on hold for ages.

I'm calling from outside the country during working hours and can't afford to spend 20+ minutes on hold.

Surely there is an easier way?
    Hi jimmurt,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards and sorry to hear that you have been unable to get through to our Credit Card team. 

Renewal cards are generally issued on the second week of the expiry month and it would be necessary to speak with our Credit Card team to enquire about your renewal card. Our Credit Card team are available 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm on Saturday and 10 to 5pm on Sundays. 
    If you have still been unable to get in touch with us on the above number please let us know in a private message and we will be happy to arrange a call back to you. Please include your name and contact number in your private message and just click on the link below in my signature to send one. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement