Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ex-Manager withholding personal property!

Options
  • 12-10-2015 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey All,

I'm wondering if someone could help me. My former manager is demanding receipts or proof of ownership (which I don't have) for items bought by myself and several former staff members for use as a canteen (company wouldn't supply one). I've been told that unless I produce these we won't be getting the property back, what can I do to retrieve these items!

p.s. Some of the items were brought in by a former staff member (who was working there at the time) from home as they were not being used but were fit for the purpose we needed them for.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,813 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

This is not a boards.ie issue. Also, as it appears to be a legal issue regarding ownership of property, we are unable to provide any advice in this matter.

Thread closed.

-Shield.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement