Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw 12/10/2015 *Spoilers*

• 13-10-2015 12:05am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,291 ✭✭✭✭

How can Vince increase ratings and PW increase posts in Raw thread, I vote bring back Christian for Peep Show :p

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,938 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Christian = ratings

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,253 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

More Big Show!

A Big Show celebration show to show his rise to the top as he continues that rise.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,810 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    How can Vince increase ratings and PW increase posts in Raw thread, I vote bring back Christian for Peep Show :p
    Peep show with Daniel Bryan as special guest, I want a face GM for Survivor series (I feel dirty just typing that) :pac:

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Chicago, so boos for Roman Reigns for no reason tonight then.

New Day are just the greatest.

• Advertisement

I actually don't mind this Kane if I'm honest. I just wish it wasn't a title match.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

After an hour I now remember why I don't stay up for Raw anymore :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

ziggler to win here ? nah cena wins lol :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

After an hour I now remember why I don't stay up for Raw anymore :/

It's bad that I still stay up.... but dont even watch it :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

That Rusev segment was basically punishment for him having the audacity to get engaged to Lana in real life. He loses clean in three minutes then gets emasculated by Summer. What a petty thing to do to someone who should be one of your top heels.

Feels like a Drew McIntyre situation. Rusev may never recover from this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Rusev can keep gettin' paid and keep gettin' laid! He was the babyface in that whole storyline for me after a while! I'm so glad that that whole thing seems to have reached a conclusion. Thank God Dolph Ziggler didn't appear anywhere near him on camera tonight too.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,938 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

That Rusev segment was basically punishment for him having the audacity to get engaged to Lana in real life. He loses clean in three minutes then gets emasculated by Summer. What a petty thing to do to someone who should be one of your top heels.

Rusev was never going to recover since Cena stopped his undefeated streak. Much like umaga never recovered.

Not even a page of posts!! Shows how bad the product has been the last few months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,211 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Could probably tune out until January and miss nothing significant.

New Day are the only thing worth watching.

So have people been watching Raw lately or what's the story? I watch the whole lot, pre-show beforehand too. I'm just curious to know is anyone actually going to tune out, stop watching.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

So have people been watching Raw lately or what's the story? I watch the whole lot, pre-show beforehand too. I'm just curious to know is anyone actually going to tune out, stop watching.

YouTube for raw stuff and ppv/specials for me only. The odd time if I'm off Tuesday I'll watch raw but can't stand the amount of ads for the live thing

Do you find it's a hate watch for the parts that you do watch, or do you see things that you enjoy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

youtube raw top 10 and if something there intrests me ill watch the whole show and watch ppv/specials in full. just cant quite bring myself to watch a whole show lately

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Agree 100 per cent. So nasty on their part and it smacks of annoyance that they were unable to break them up.

The malice that exists within this company never ceases to amaze me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Do you find it's a hate watch for the parts that you do watch, or do you see things that you enjoy?

No I wouldn't hate watch something. That kind of thing is stupid to me.

I enjoy what I do watch but 3hr of raw every week is a bit too much. Especially when I find so much of it filler and there is so many other tv shows around.

YouTube for a about 10-15 min every week and I never feel like I've missed anything when the ppv/specials come round. I usually enjoy the ppv/specials

• Advertisement

I think that watching the pay per views all year would probably suffice if someone wanted to keep up to speed with what's going on and not watch Raw. However, I find myself actually looking forward to Raw every week, and actually enjoy that it's 3 hours instead of 2.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I blitz Raw in about 40 minutes on a Tuesday morning.

I have zero to say about last nights show tbh. It was a Raw, the best and the worst of it :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

I don't watch it live because of the amount of ad breaks.

I usually skip over any squash matches to save time such as Kalisto vs. Owens this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,760 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

In the weeks I've nothing else to do I'll usually go straight to the top of the hour segments, and watch those if they hold my attention. Other weeks I'll delete without watching anything. My interest is at a 20-year low.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,870 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

7 posts while the show aired, new record low? Going to assume it was terrible

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Pinkman

Kane pinning the WWE Champion clean in 2015. There truly is no hope. They deserve the terrible ratings they are getting. To give away the main event of a PPV in 2 weeks on free tv sums up how bad the creative has gotten. It's almost as if the agenda for the writers each week is who can come up with the best plan to make Rollins look as weak as possible, which makes no sense. Apparently he has lost 17 out of his last 18 matches and has hadn't been booked strong since he beat up Lesnar with the Authority way back in early July. He loses every week on Raw & Smackdown but wins at the PPV with some ****ery - it could not be more obvious he is beating Kane at HIAC. The level of predictability is off the charts.

Wade Keller summed it up well. "more reinforcement of Seth as a weak champion unable to get the job done with help from New Day, Big Show, The Ascension, and every other heel on the roster beating down Kane. Why would anyone take the champ seriously? There has to be a level of credibility for the champ and then play up the heel characteristics that makes people want to see him get his comeuppance, but if WWE constantly takes away any credibility, the audience loses interest. It's been the same thing for six months."

We didn't get a Seth Rollins promo at the start of the show last night, did we? I missed the first segment of the show. It feels like what's been said about him being punished for the low ratings might be true at this stage. The sad thing is that they'll probably view the poor reaction to the show is based on Triple H and Stephanie not being on-screen last night. I can't even remember if they did come out some weeks even when they were there. It's different to where we were at years ago, because there's so many shows on now I find it hard to remember what happened on which one. Having said that I enjoyed John Cena vs. Dolph Ziggler last night, and it was good to see The New Day beat Randy Orton and Dean Ambrose, pinning Orton relatively cleanly in the process even.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Agree 100 per cent. So nasty on their part and it smacks of annoyance that they were unable to break them up.

The malice that exists within this company never ceases to amaze me.
    B A Star Vince

Hypothetically, what could someone do about this kind of treatment from Vince if they had enough?

• Advertisement

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    In the weeks I've nothing else to do I'll usually go straight to the top of the hour segments, and watch those if they hold my attention. Other weeks I'll delete without watching anything. My interest is at a 20-year low.

Yep same as. Deleted the series link I had set up on sky as I found I'm not watching it. Just reading the spoilers on a Tuesday morning. I'll give it until WM for PPVs to to cancel the network.

Advertisement