Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ante Post NH

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

He's got off him as he knows he won't be winning. DC always looks a million dollars. Looks don't win gold cups.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

I wasn't talking about how handsome he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Slattsy wrote: »

Slattsys going to ride Don

I'm beginning to think Cue Card might land the 1m bonus.

Did he have head gear on yesterday? I missed the gallops. The blinkers on gold cup day could work the oracle but I'm a doubter that he's able stay focused and his jumping is sketchy at times (I have been wrong before)

• Advertisement

No he didnt wear any headgear. Elliott said they might not go that route after all, after saying he would a while back!!!!

Jumped super and took 1/2 length out of No More Heroes at each fence, really looked slick.

The clip is available on the ATR website/twitter account. Its the only clip they put up for some reason.

I searched atr main site last night for the clip and no joy. They've had it up in prior years. I'll give Twitter a go later.

Gordon, if your reading this, blinkers March 18th.

Regards. Obeone Kenobe:)

Easy to look good doing work, going quicker his jumping unravels and he doesnt seem to like going left as much as right.

Gold Cup winner there. Even Willie heard it was a quality piece of work.

• Advertisement

Thought he was very impressive at Aintree. Think that's left handed? Maybe I'm wrong.

Thought he was very impressive at Aintree. Think that's left handed? Maybe I'm wrong.

He won with damn all pressure on him. Cue Card was seriously wrong for the whole season.

For me Don is about 10lbs better going right and it would take some effort for him to win.

10lbs ??? :D

Some effort in the KG so. Will murder CC and Vatour in the GC by that synopsis.

10lbs ??? :D

Some effort in the KG so. Will murder CC and Vatour in the GC by that synopsis.

Lovely attempt at wit there buddy :D. But I think you mean he will have to find 10lbs at Cheltenham to be in contention with Vautour and CC, and Vautour is much better going left imo.

So 10lb worse at Chelt or 10lb better going right handed?

Or both now?

:D

Shemale wrote: »
    Easy to look good doing work, going quicker his jumping unravels and he doesnt seem to like going left as much as right.
    For me Don is about 10lbs better going right and it would take some effort for him to win.
    Lovely attempt at wit there buddy :D. But I think you mean he will have to find 10lbs at Cheltenham to be in contention with Vautour and CC, and Vautour is much better going left imo.

Just to clarify, Kempton is right handed and Cheltenham is left handed, enjoying the Guinness buddy :D

Ya know what i meant lol

On the Teeling :P

(its not bad for an Irish whiskey)

JUst read this on Twitter from Bill Esdaile

Gordon Elliott defended Don Cossack's Cheltenham record and described Bryan Cooper's ride on him in last year's Ryanair as diabolical !!

Elliott went on to say that 'we sat down with Bryan afterwards and talked it through with him. We are a team here.

It really was a piss poor hatchet job of a ride.

Having a few Carlsbergs myself, today I got offered a job in the company I have been trying to join for the last 2 years. Career change into IT.

I got home from work and the missus had steak, chips, gratin, mushrooms, onions, coke, carlsberg and icecream for me for dinner. Great day :D

Cocaine aswell, the boom really is back!

• Advertisement

JUst read this on Twitter from Bill Esdaile

Gordon Elliott defended Don Cossack's Cheltenham record and described Bryan Cooper's ride on him in last year's Ryanair as diabolical !!

Elliott went on to say that 'we sat down with Bryan afterwards and talked it through with him. We are a team here.

It really was a piss poor hatchet job of a ride.

Looks like Bryan has been sidelined, he really has gone to pot from being such a promising young jockey.

Don was terrible in the RSA before falling.

Yeah shocker in the that.

Take Coopers ride last year away, he ran on well to get 3rd.

Yeah shocker in the that.

Take Coopers ride last year away, he ran on well to get 3rd.

He did but he is a class horse. Uxi destroyed him more than Bryan, he is so fast and efficient he had everything in bother. He should have won the fupping Champion Chase!!

Having a few Carlsbergs myself, today I got offered a job in the company I have been trying to join for the last 2 years. Career change into IT.

I got home from work and the missus had steak, chips, gratin, mushrooms, onions, coke, carlsberg and icecream for me for dinner. Great day :D

Congrats!!!

Cheers Bumper, insurance is so ****ing boring and 90% of the office are back stabbing, lick arsing *****.

I am just looking forward to being able to talk to normal people again!!

Cheltenham ground soft, but forecast looks dry and warm so hopefully plenty of 'good' in the going description by Friday.
    DC wins by half the track on good ground!!

Vatour out of the Gold Cup and goes for the Ryanair. Sure I told every after the King George he was a non stayer.

Slattsy knows best.

Don Cossack wins!

Well Cooper confirmed for the ride. Wanted Russell big time as i dont rate Cooper at all.

But... ground coming right, small field and no Vatour. I dont think Djakadam will like the ground, Don Poli wants 5 miles.
    CC will however like the ground but DC should be able to beat CC, will certainly outstay him.

Im happy enough tbh with my bet.

John Spirit 5/1 tomorrow!!

• Advertisement

FFS when was Shaneshill pulled from the JLT? I have him in a few bets.

Its impossible to back Mullins horses antepost really. Wylie had stated numerous times that this was his target. Thats the kind of shít that sickens my hole.

Advertisement