Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

season 6

• 13-10-2015 9:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 770 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what season 6 will be about? I wonder is it going to be about the wolves or will they be moving on to a new place or possibly will it all be about the hard of zombies?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Some people have a fair idea (based on the comics) including me, but I won't give spoilers. The entire season will not be about the herd though obviously, and the wolves are not in the comics, although they could be a different name for another group that does appear called the saviours, but it doesn't seem likely imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

5starpool wrote: »
    Some people have a fair idea (based on the comics) including me, but I won't give spoilers. The entire season will not be about the herd though obviously, and the wolves are not in the comics, although they could be a different name for another group that does appear called the saviours, but it doesn't seem likely imo.

Since you've read the comics and know the timeline is it likely
    Neegan
    will be making an appearance sometime during the season?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Keplar240B

5starpool wrote: »

there is no group called "the wolves" in comics but at this or about this period in comic ...
    comic spoiler
    comics there is a clash with a small group called the DC Scavengers
    http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/The_Scavengers
    The noise of this clash causes a herd to Attack ASZ

Advertisement