Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bulk ammo

Options
  • 13-10-2015 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭

Saw a bulk box of Remington .22lr in clarkes in Navan and was wondering what people's views on bulk ammo are. There are 525 rounds in the box for €40

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭oldtart

Luckysasha wrote: »
    Saw a bulk box of Remington .22lr in clarkes in Navan and was wondering what people's views on bulk ammo are. There are 525 rounds in the box for €40

Not the best if you want accuracy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

SK - formerly made by Lapua - seemed to suit all of my .22LR rifles, semi-auto as well as bolt and tipping block action. Same count in a big round can. Greasy stuff though.

tac

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Wadi14

tac foley wrote: »
    SK - formerly made by Lapua - seemed to suit all of my .22LR rifles, semi-auto as well as bolt and tipping block action. Same count in a big round can. Greasy stuff though.

tac

SK .22 Magazine bulk can, not a bad round at all, what I do with them is take them out of the can and put them into used boxes and just wipe the back of the rim where the firing pin strikes, not as messy as lifting out of the can to load. Mind you, you wont buy them for €40 but they would be a superior round to the Remington bulk.

Advertisement