Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a problem with switching online?

Options
  • 13-10-2015 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭

H

I have tried to switch my accounts to Electric Ireland yesterday and today. Page 2 just keeps reloading when I click next. There is no information missing and I have tried it on different computers and different browsers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Wheety,

Thanks for getting in touch, and for your interest in Electric Ireland.
    Wheety wrote:
    Page 2 just keeps reloading when I click next. There is no information missing and I have tried it on different computers and different browsers.

Sorry to read this, but we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We haven't been made aware of a wider issue with the switching page, but if you send us a private message with your telephone number and the best time to call (up to 7.40pm) we can organise a callback from our Sales team. We have also made our I.T. team aware of the problem you're experiencing.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
    David

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

PM sent

Advertisement