Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aliexpress: Limited time - Bluetooth Headset $16.99

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Anyone who believes for a second that these were ever sold for the full price needs their head checked. They are a cheap pair, of 14.99 headphones and should be considered as such. There are great quality headphone/earphones in this price range, but just be aware of what you're getting!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,416 ✭✭✭corkie

Anyone who believes for a second that these were ever sold for the full price needs their head checked. They are a cheap pair, of 14.99 headphones and should be considered as such. There are great quality headphone/earphones in this price range, but just be aware of what you're getting!

Should have compared the price on Amazon.co.uk £12.99

You still get free shipping with aliexpress!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

corkie wrote: »
    Should have compared the price on Amazon.co.uk £12.99

You still get free shipping with aliexpress!

That is sold by a 3rd party amazon seller, so you're best off researching and seeing where they ship from and if they are reliable.

Aliexpress will take 5 weeks + to land, which is a pain in the arse too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

If you use parcel motel you'll haven them in under 2 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Not from China you won't.

Here they are for $15.95 from another seller (yet magically only 50% off the original price...)

I'm not saying they're not worth a punt for €13-ish, though. I recently got these for €10 and they're OK, but flimsy and not very comfortable — these look nicer and they fold up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

I'm not saying they're not worth a punt for €13-ish, though. I recently got these for €10 and they're OK, but flimsy. All sold out now, anyway.[/QUOTE]

The problem with those ones from Smyths is that they only seemed to have one pair per store. If anyone sees any half decent cheap bluetooth headphones, I would be most grateful if you could post please ;)

My Order has now start it's travels!

Estimated Delivery Time:15-34 Days

Now the wait begins, looking forward to receiving this in a few weeks time!

And they have also extended the offer for another 6 days!

Will post a review of it when it arrives!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭cronos

• Registered Users Posts: 13,363 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

et101 wrote: »
    I'm not saying they're not worth a punt for €13-ish, though. I recently got these for €10 and they're OK, but flimsy. All sold out now, anyway.

The problem with those ones from Smyths is that they only seemed to have one pair per store. If anyone sees any half decent cheap bluetooth headphones, I would be most grateful if you could post please ;)

I got these when they were on sales for around e40 incl shipping, might be worth keeping an eye if they have a sale again. They are very comfortable, decent sound and build. Battery life is excellent, I think I might have charged them twice in last 6 month, don't use them much though.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=94584970

• Registered Users Posts: 9,974 ✭✭✭dodzy

RossieMan wrote: »
    If you use parcel motel you'll haven them in under 2 weeks.
    'Fraid ya won't

• Advertisement

corkie wrote: »

23 Days latter and I received the above today.

Note: The price for 11/11 is USD $11.89 (or €11.09).

I am happy with my purchase, good volume range on them and solid enough build on them.

I'm not a sound expert so couldn't tell you if they have good base etc.

Easy to pair with my phone and Nexus 9.
    FM radio is good.
    SD Card slot works for Music (But not my preferred way to play, not easy to select tracks) probably works better with a small library on the card (SD card not included)

Regards
    John

Advertisement