Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Up to date Bank Statement

Options
  • 13-10-2015 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

Hi ,
    If I order an up to date bank statement through BOI online-will it include transactions from yesterday (Monday 12th October) I am not signed to e-statements

I need this statement asap as I need to show proof to my pension company that a bank draft I am sending them was paid from my own personal funds, is this the quickest way to get what I need?

Best Regards,
    Mark

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

mark_jmc wrote: »
    Hi ,
    If I order an up to date bank statement through BOI online-will it include transactions from yesterday (Monday 12th October) I am not signed to e-statements

I need this statement asap as I need to show proof to my pension company that a bank draft I am sending them was paid from my own personal funds, is this the quickest way to get what I need?

Best Regards,
    Mark
    Hi mark_jmc, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards. 

To order an up to date statement please call Bank of Ireland Direct on 0818 365 365 and select options 1, 5 and 1. 

When you order this before 3.30pm on a working day, this will generate the following working day. As you say you are not signed up for estatements, a postal statement will take three to five days to be received in the post to the address we have on your account. An up to date statement will include transactions from the previous working day.

If you wish to switch to estatements before you order your up to date statement, you can do so on 365 Online. Select Manage Accounts and then Manage Statements and choose the account you wish to receive the statement for. The estatement will be available to view online the next working day. 

Please let us know if we can help with anything else. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭mark_jmc

Hi ,

Best Regards,
    Mark
    Hi mark_jmc, 

To order an up to date statement please call Bank of Ireland Direct on 0818 365 365 and select options 1, 5 and 1. 

When you order this before 3.30pm on a working day, this will generate the following working day. As you say you are not signed up for estatements, a postal statement will take three to five days to be received in the post to the address we have on your account. An up to date statement will include transactions from the previous working day.

If you wish to switch to estatements before you order your up to date statement, you can do so on 365 Online. Select Manage Accounts and then Manage Statements and choose the account you wish to receive the statement for. The estatement will be available to view online the next working day. 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    thanks sarah,
    if I switch to e-statements I will have to wait 5-7 days for the password to be posted to me though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi ,

Best Regards,
    Mark
    Hi mark_jmc, 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    thanks sarah,
    if I switch to e-statements I will have to wait 5-7 days for the password to be posted to me though?
    Hi Mark, 

If you have your mobile registered to receive security codes then you will receive the code within 30 minutes. 

Otherwise you will need to register your mobile for security codes first before signing up for estatements. For info on registering your mobile to receive security codes, you can find this here

Hope this helps. 

Thanks
    Sarah

Advertisement