Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Dublin based blues band seeks experienced drummer

Options
  • 13-10-2015 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi,
    An established south Dublin based blues band is looking for an experienced drummer. We are not looking to be rock stars, we are 40+ with jobs and families who just love to play quality music and gig every few weeks.
    There's not much financial reward but we play for the love of it, and to get us out of the house. ;)
    The music is predominantly original Chicago blues based with a smattering of rock, a dollop of jazz, a dash of country, a touch of funk and a splash of soul.
    We do play to a certain standard and would require an experienced drummer with a well honed sense of rhythm, timing, structure and 'feel', also an ability to cope with improvisation. :cool:
    We feel that a drummer is the bedrock that the band sits upon and is an integral part of the band's sound, whatever you bring to the table will affect things to a great extent. We are therefore not interested in any 'chancers'.
    Despite these requirements, it is a fun gig. Honestly. :-)
    If interested, please message here or send a PM.
    Hope to hear from you.
    All the best.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭swarlb

PM sent... although I cannot find it in my 'sent' box. Let me know if you got it. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭The Paulinator

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭The Paulinator

Sunday bump. Tryout sessions tomorrow night..... Get 'em while they're hot.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭eisen1968

Did ye get a drummer yet?

Advertisement