Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

two questions about one for all

Options
  • 13-10-2015 4:53pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 161 ✭✭

I got a 50 euro one for all voucher

1 Can i spend 30 euro in one shop and 15 and then 5 in others?

2 If something is 60 euro can i give the voucher and 10 euro?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭e.r

Yep

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

if you got a paper vocher then no because a shop will generally give change as the tender they received or maybe store credit.

If you got a card then yes

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

JonJones wrote: »
    2 If something is 60 euro can i give the voucher and 10 euro?

Can you seriously envisage a situation where a store insists that you spend only the exact amount on a gift voucher and not a penny more?

Under spending can be an administrative minefield sometimes (though not if your OFA credit is on a card) but overspending is never a problem.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 161 ✭✭JonJones

coylemj wrote: »
    Can you seriously envisage a situation where a store insists that you spend only the exact amount on a gift voucher and not a penny more?

Under spending can be an administrative minefield sometimes (though not if your OFA credit is on a card) but overspending is never a problem.
    no idea - no experience with one4all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

If its a card then yes to first questions.

If its paper voucher then no to first question as far as I am aware. Its up to shop whether to give you change or store credit in exchange for the paper voucher.

Second question yes you can part pay for items with the voucher and add rest in cash. Some shops also allow part payment on credit/debit cards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

JonJones wrote: »
    no idea - no experience with one4all

It doesn't matter what type of voucher or gift card you are using, you can always overspend and make up the difference with cash or CC.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 161 ✭✭JonJones

coylemj wrote: »
    It doesn't matter what type of voucher or gift card you are using, you can always overspend and make up the difference with cash or CC.
    ok thanks not had much experience with vouchers and never one4all. i will have a pint when spending it think of all you nice guys at your computers while i sink a cool beer and say i should buy them one but ...ah feck 'em:D
    sorry:eek:

Advertisement