Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short Term Mix Room/Workspace

Options
  • 13-10-2015 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi folks,

Moving from full time employee to self employment and am without a room to work in at the moment. I have a job coming in that I can do the majority of work at home but then will need somewhere for clients to sit and listen/make notes etc. that is more neutral than my living room!

Anyone have any tips of somewhere that would rent a space in Dublin for a couple of days. With or without equipment is fine.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭crunchy62

Hi folks,

Moving from full time employee to self employment and am without a room to work in at the moment. I have a job coming in that I can do the majority of work at home but then will need somewhere for clients to sit and listen/make notes etc. that is more neutral than my living room!

Anyone have any tips of somewhere that would rent a space for a couple of days. With or without equipment is fine.

Could rent you a nice control room for a couple of days. Send a pm if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 kidfromkibbly

Thanks, sent.

Advertisement