Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car insurance for 18 y o

Options
  • 13-10-2015 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

somebody pleaseee help!
    I'm 18 and have my driving test in a month& im looking to buy a 2001 Peugeot 206.
    I've never been insured before and most insurance companies are giving me quotes of €4000+.
    I can't afford a newer car and I need to get driving asap.
    Can any recommend any insurance companies or other options available to me?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

so97 wrote: »
    somebody pleaseee help!
    I'm 18 and have my driving test in a month& im looking to buy a 2001 Peugeot 206.
    I've never been insured before and most insurance companies are giving me quotes of €4000+.
    I can't afford a newer car and I need to get driving asap.
    Can any recommend any insurance companies or other options available to me?
    Thanks
    Hi so97,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

Bank of Ireland issue car insurance to customers from the age of 18 and we'd be happy to arrange a quote for you.

If you would like to send us a private message with your full name and phone number, we'll ask a member of our Car Insurance Team to give you a quick call. 

You can send us a private message by clicking on the link in my signiture below.

Thanks,

Sharon

Advertisement