Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressers in Cork

Options
  • 13-10-2015 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Can anyone recommend a decent, inexpensive hairdresser in Cork? It would be nice to find somewhere that did a student discount. I'm just looking for a wash, cut, and blow dry. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 shutupsquirrels

I know an amazing and lovely hairdresser called Nina. I started going to her back in the day when I was 15, when I started going fully grey. Been with her for 10 years. She is working with Victor Franks but their building burnt down so they're in John Cremins haircutters, 28 Patricks quay.

Her number is 085 1129792

Good luck in your quest!

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭walsh08

Picasso's down the side street next to the court house.
    15 euro blowdry.Look them up on facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

I really like Studio 64 on the bottom of Shandon Street (near the funeral home). They are very cheap. Anne is great!

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭AsianIrish

go to Tesco Paul Street and you will have Caspian Barber. Go to him he is good and very reasonable.

Advertisement