Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desk chair?

Options
  • 13-10-2015 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

Hey all,

Where can I pick up a ready assembled, cheap office/desk chair tomorrow in Maynooth?

Or am I better off picking up one at Liffey Valley's Argos?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,861 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Argos ones will not be ready assembled.

Most places with them fully assembled are anything but cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭GrandBlaa

Grand so.

Anywhere I can buy a desk/office chair in Maynooth tomorrow? I'll just have to get out the oul screwdriver set...

Maynooth Office Supplies on the Dublin Road, likely to be expensive. Tesco possibly, Upstairs Downstairs on Mill Street possibly.

Personally I'd probably go to IKEA, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭granturismo

L1011 wrote: »
    Maynooth Office Supplies on the Dublin Road, likely to be expensive. Tesco possibly, Upstairs Downstairs on Mill Street possibly.

Personally I'd probably go to IKEA, though.

One of IKEA's chairs is €150 and the equivalent with MOS is over €500, so I presume the same price difference applies to cheaper chairs in IKEA.

Not linearly but there will always be a hefty enough price difference

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

I have one that I meant to sell ages ago. Paid 180 for it in Harvey Norman. Sent you a pm there if you're interested in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I got myself a nice desk chair in IKEA for 80. Sturdy and comfortable. Got ones for the kids too for 40 each - not as sturdy but they are a lot smaller than me.

Advertisement