Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

0.00 and 0.01 in Text Box iphone5

• 13-10-2015 8:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭

hi all.

I am on my third iPhone 5 (refurbished).
    This one shows an error message in the text box as per pic attached.

The shop I bought it from tells me there is no issue with the phone.

It seems the issue is a "software" issue.

This is my 10th Apple IPhone...
    I have never seen this message before.

I am advised that the way to solve this issue is to RESET phone under general settings. I have done this twice on this third iPhone and it has fixed it (for now)

Reset is a nuisance. I have to set up /notifications etc etc.

I have googled this issue , and its very hard to find anything that explains this issue .... Appreciate any advice. Paddy

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭thefisherbuy

tap the home button twice then delete the message tab then reload/try and message again i think this should work, happens to mine aswell, sorry if im wrong its them same issue i get the odd time where i cant see my text message.

hope this helps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭2012paddy2012

ah ok thank you. i just tried that now , (practice!) when I do that the message window opens up.
    the next time this happens , I will do that , close the message window re open and you think I will
    be able to reply? i have to turn off /on phone at mo.

will try that.

would you think that this is actually a phone error? Im inclined to think it is.

paddy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 96 ✭✭shooting101

I don't think it's anything to do with the phone it happens when I press the microphone tab when typing near the space bar, it happend to my sister aswell, just a bug id say only happens since iOS 0.9.1. Just to make me clearer is it fixing the issue that your on about? I would say this should be fixed!

Thanks.

ya id prefer it was fixed thks.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

It’s just a bug, not a hardware fault.

• Advertisement

how do you fix it?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Apple should fix it in a future update.

Apple should fix it in a future update.

Thank you

Advertisement