Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for someone to regularly bounce questions off. Willing to pay.

Options
  • 14-10-2015 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Sorry if this is the wrong forum to ask this question on but I'm trying to learn ASP.net and C# yet again. Life, Family, Work and all the rest keep getting in the way and just as I'm about to make some progress I'm pulled in a different direction.

This time I have very serious reasons to succeed.

I'm attempting to learn asp.net5 by following various videos on Lynda.com but these videos are recorded with beta4. I'm trying to use Beta7. I've already got through a few problems that are the result of significant changes between both versions but this is really slowing me down. I'm afraid that something is going to come up again and I'll be forced to push this back to the end of the queue again.

I don't care if you don't know anything about version 5 of ASP.net. If you are very comfortable with ASP.net prior to version 5 you'll be able to help me out.

All it will take is half an hour to an hour of your time from time to time and I'm happy to pay for this.

I'm happy to pay for it because I'm not getting as far as I'd like by just reading independently.

I propose a combination of Skype and Teamviewer. I'll pay either by bank transfer or Paypall.

If you're interested please PM me with your details along with a brief summary of your background. Just so I know you are in a good position to assist.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

If you'd be happy with 'I haven't a clue', I'm yer man!

Advertisement