Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dogs missing

Options
  • 14-10-2015 9:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭

Hi lads, 2 of my dogs have gone missing, presumably stolen because of the nature of scumbags trawling the countryside, a liver and white german short haired pointer male and a male springer spaniel black and white. They are missing in Adare/West limerick area, reward offered for any information.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Bas***ds.

Have you got any pictures?

Also i'll move this to the main form where everyone will see it.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Stonehall9

Cass wrote: »
    Bas***ds.

Have you got any pictures?

Also i'll move this to the main form where everyone will see it.

Thanks Cass

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭endasmail

Tramps, hope ya get them back

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Stonehall9

Happy days lads I have them back, don't really know what happened but they showed up a half mile from home, they were gone 36 hours , never happened before . Huge relief

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭breakemall

Glad they turned up ok. You were lucky. We had a case near Athlone recently where a lab disappeared and re-appeared in Kilkenny where it was abandoned. The gentle folk who took it must have discovered it was micro chipped and would be harder to sell.

• Advertisement
Advertisement