Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't purchase/add funds to PS acc/wallet - PS4

Options
  • 14-10-2015 9:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is worthy of a trend on it's own so mods feel free to move if necessary.

Is anyone having difficulties with the PS Store when purchasing games??

I've my PayPal account set up which has worked multiple times in the past but now I keep getting "We've encountered an error while processing your order. The transaction has not been completed, please try again later"

I have not changed any details to my PP/console account or my card is not expired, & my address details are the same for both. I've tried adding my debit card but keep getting error messages too.

I've emailed Sony support but have heard nothing since, anyone had this problem and if so, how did you sort it?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I was trying to redownload something this morning and kepy getting an error. It eventually said it was undergoing maintenance. Maybe the problem is at their end?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

gimli2112 wrote: »
    I was trying to redownload something this morning and kepy getting an error. It eventually said it was undergoing maintenance. Maybe the problem is at their end?

Sony support were useless, told me call my bank to make sure they haven't blocked my card in case of overspend (I've probably spent 80 quid on indie games all this year, the rest I buy as retail copies), and if not the case, call back and they will escalate it ffs.

Anyways just went with a PSN card instead

Advertisement