Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speculoos/Biscoff/Cookie Butter Spread in Dublin?

Options
  • 14-10-2015 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hey all,

A couple of weeks ago I came across loads of jars of Speculoos/Biscoff/ Cookie Butter Spread in Dunnes in Limerick. Have checked every Dunnes in Dublin city center, but can't find it. Has anyone seen it around, or know where I might get it?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Hey all,

A couple of weeks ago I came across loads of jars of Speculoos/Biscoff/ Cookie Butter Spread in Dunnes in Limerick. Have checked every Dunnes in Dublin city center, but can't find it. Has anyone seen it around, or know where I might get it?

Thanks in advance
    I saw Biscoff in Dunnes Stephens Green this week and also in Tesco in Ballsbridge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

I buy it in Fallon & Byrne, both the crunchy and the smooth spread.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 eveningpeasant

Daisies wrote: »
    I saw Biscoff in Dunnes Stephens Green this week and also in Tesco in Ballsbridge

Thanks so much for your reply. Oh really? I went to Dunnes in Stephen's Green Shopping Center last night (didn't realise they had re-done it!) but couldn't find it there at all. I take it it would be with all the jam, nutella, etc?

Will definitely try Ballsbridge. Would that be the one in the Merrion Shopping Center?

Thanks again so much for your help :)

I buy it in Fallon & Byrne, both the crunchy and the smooth spread.

Thanks so much for the tip - hadn't even thought of getting it there. DO you know if they charge a lot for it - I remember it was pretty good value in Dunnes.

Thanks again for the response - really appreciate it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

It was €3-something a jar the last time I bought it. Which was a few months ago because my biscuits-on-toast habit got a bit out of control!

• Advertisement

It was €3-something a jar the last time I bought it. Which was a few months ago because my biscuits-on-toast habit got a bit out of control!

Not too bad so! Thanks for the information. Just emailed and looks like they're out of stock, but will probably have it next week.

Thanks again,

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

It's usually with the peanut butter. I remember it being at the bottom right of the peanut butter shelf in Stephen's Green

Daisies wrote: »
    It's usually with the peanut butter. I remember it being at the bottom right of the peanut butter shelf in Stephen's Green

Thanks for the reply :) Went back to double-check, but no sign of it. Must have been bought up straight away!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Eimhin

I picked up a jar of Lotus Biscuit Spread today in Dunnes in Citywest. It was €2.99
    It was with the peanut butter and Nutella spreads.
    I think it's the same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭40040D

I saw this today in the euro shop on Liffey Street, Dublin at €1,50

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Bykobap

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭texas star

I picked up that spread biscoff in Dealz today and it's identical to Speculoos cookie butter.I just can't believe it's been under my nose all this time.Ill be able to save my family a fortune now from posting it back from the states.Going back tommorrow to get loads more to share with people that haven't tried it,I'm delighted.Its lovely put into ice cream and refreeze :D

Advertisement