Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Pony, the search begins....

Options
  • 14-10-2015 10:50am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,205 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I put the word out among my friends in the horse world only last week that we are looking to move up to 148's soon and that I would be selling our 128 pony (see the lad in the photos thread) and I got a call last night.........he's going tomorrow evening :eek: A lot quicker than I thought and an awful lot quicker than my poor daughter thought, there was a few tears last night unfortunately. We have to change this year as she was 12 earlier in the year so I had it in my head that we would finish out the local leagues she is jumping in and then advertise him. Don't need to now!!
    Thankfully, I've also being asking around for a suitable 148 for her as well and have a few lined up to trial so as one chapter in our equine life closes another one is ready to start. I just hope we can get a good lad / lassie and keep up the good work that we have been doing, am looking forward to trying out a few different ones.
    If we get a lad half as good as the guy that's going, the fun and enjoyment will continue!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,460 ✭✭✭✭fits

I have decided to sell my horse too. Its a hard decision but i just cant ride regularly with my job as im out of the country a lot.

Good luck with your search!

Advertisement