Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clothes for Plus Size women in Cork City

Options
  • 14-10-2015 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

(I am posting of my boyfriends boards.ie account for personal reasons..)

I am just wondering are there any good shops up in Cork City centre for women like me who are on the heavy side?
    I have bought clothes in New Look in the Inspire section and they are good price but I am just wondering are there other places like this in Cork City center that cater for me?
    I was in Penneys on Patricks Street recently and they had no tshrits or Jackets for my size :(
    Any information on shops like this would be great, also I am on a student budget so I cant be splashing the cash on the richest of riches but any information and recommendations would be great!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

I think dunnes womenswear goes up to at least size 22, there is a dunnes with a huge womenswear section on Patrick street. Don't forget about tesco either. I had no clue they did clothes until I admired something my solicitor was wearing, and she told me it was a Tesco dress. Disposable fashion! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 shutupsquirrels

There's also Evans on Patricks street under Dorothy Perkins and I saw a shop on Washington Street called Curvy Lady.

If you're ever in Dublin, I hear Forever21 is good too. I think it's on Henry Street.

Good luck with your search. You'll definitely find some lovely things.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Pitcairn

Curvy Lady on Washington Street

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

I was just going to say the same with curvy lady.. I haven't been in but the window always looks nice.. To note too Boo Hoo. com now I would have never gone near them at all, not my kinda stuff at all, at all. But in the depression to find pants I went on there looking. I didn't find pants but I did get a nice dress and a loverly top. I would be a 14 and I was a little sceptical of their sizes, and they aren't too bad at all. I ordered one oversized tshirt top that well was even too big in the 14 twas huge.. You can return what you don't like free of charge

• Registered Users Posts: 4,420 ✭✭✭goochy

big girls you are beautiful, i love you guys !

• Advertisement
Advertisement