Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Buisness Care is a joke

Options
  • 14-10-2015 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

What advise can ye give to an "Eir business customer" that has been trying  to resolve issues with the contract from June 2015?

The Eir business customer has spoken with 4 support staff, 1 manager & senior manager and has also emailed constantly and is now at the stage that where emails are not answered, phone calls not returned and endless holding conversations.

I cant count how many times staff have apologized and assured resolution, special mention must go to the Senior manager who despite apologizing profusely expressing her embarrassment on each occasion has now failed to return 10 calls in the last 2 weeks.

Has anybody any advice?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

What advise can ye give to an "Eir business customer" that has been trying  to resolve issues with the contract from June 2015?

The Eir business customer has spoken with 4 support staff, 1 manager & senior manager and has also emailed constantly and is now at the stage that where emails are not answered, phone calls not returned and endless holding conversations.

I cant count how many times staff have apologized and assured resolution, special mention must go to the Senior manager who despite apologizing profusely expressing her embarrassment on each occasion has now failed to return 10 calls in the last 2 weeks.

Has anybody any advice?
    Hi Eir_Customer

Following on from your PM's could you please PM me the eir account number in question and I will escalate this query to the business center for you. Once I have this I will be able to arrange them to contact you to discus further.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Eir_Customer

24 hours response time, thanks Alan this is the 1st process advertized on Eir that actually works

my account details are <snipped>

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Below is the last email I sent to your colleagues yesterday <snipped> (manager), <snipped> (supervisors).
    [/font]

Perhaps you would like to push this on, <snipped> is busy running her departmental empire and has not the time to respond in any way, amazing for a manager in a "Communications company"

Together our network, portfolio, expertise and commitment combine to give you exceptional levels of mobility, agility, efficiency and competitive edge.

As stated I am very anxious to have all this resolved by tomorrow, your assistance would be very much appreciated,
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Sir / Madame

I would have reservations that this email was sent by <snipped>, why is she not using her own email address and has failed to mention in her “Sincere” apologies her reasoning for not replying to me by email, sms or phone. Can I have those reasons why <snipped> though it was appropriate to ignore a customer?

We can send out 2 new Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo (upgrade spec for your original handsets) free of charge due to all issues you had with original handsets which have not be repaired to your satisfaction. However this will carry a new 24 month contract, as advised if you have any handset issues within the first 6mths of your new contact which we cannot fix in a speedy timeframe we will agree to let you out of contract early with no penalties.

This is not what was proposed on the phone by <snipped> and is another reason why this email sent on her behalf I believe is not from <snipped>

Due to the delay in sending you the above in writing we will waive the current August bill of €126.74 vat inclusive as a good will gesture.

I was offered 2 months free service in August after “1 faulty handset was out of action for 2 months”, you are now offering me ½ of that  for “2 faulty handsets that were out of action for 4 months”.

Does that make sense to ye? I spent from 9:45 until 1:00pm today trying to even speak to the appropriate staff.

Once again so <snipped> is clear:

1.       What was the delay in replying to me?
    2.       Why is the goodwill now been halved?
    3.       Anytime is now “6 months of your new contract?
    2/10/2015:          as stated yesterday I am not looking for a resolution with you personally based on your assertion that I can cancel a new contract with a simple phone call to you and we can bypass all the other protocols set down by Eir. I do not believe this is an appropriate way to resolve issues as the potential for such a resolution to fail are very evident as demonstrated by previous and current handling of the issues.

I am not rejecting or accepting your offer, I want clarification on the above and as stated on the phone with Richard & Lee I will not be available from 19th onwards due to hospital admittance.

I am still awaiting <snipped> call as I have been since the 2nd of October, This cannot be resolved without her direct input. I await her call

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Eir_Customer

Alan, can you advise who my account manager is as advertised

Do you have an urgent request?
    If you are not currently with eir please call our sales team on 1800 601 701
    If you are an existing eir customer, please contact your account manager or alternatively call 1800 601 701
    Best regards,
    The eir Business Team

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Alan, can you advise who my account manager is as advertised

Do you have an urgent request?
    If you are not currently with eir please call our sales team on 1800 601 701
    If you are an existing eir customer, please contact your account manager or alternatively call 1800 601 701
    Best regards,
    The eir Business Team
    Hi Eir_Customer

I have also responded to your PM today. I can confirm that you do not have an account manager as account managers are assigned to larger business accounts only.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement