Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Closing current Account

Options
  • 14-10-2015 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

I have a current account and I have a loan account with bank of Ireland. €1900 left on the loan. Do I have to keep my current account open? I currently pay by standing order weekly, I can still do this from another bank.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi mmc272, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie.

We're sorry to hear that you are considering closing your current account with ourselves. If we can help you with your reasons for closure please let us know here. 

Should you decide to move, you can continue to make payments to your BOI loan from any bank. Just contact them to set up your standing order. 

We hope this helps and if you require anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭mmc272

Hi mmc272, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie.

We're sorry to hear that you are considering closing your current account with ourselves. If we can help you with your reasons for closure please let us know here. 

Should you decide to move, you can continue to make payments to your BOI loan from any bank. Just contact them to set up your standing order. 

We hope this helps and if you require anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Ok thank you.

Advertisement