Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Office 2007 Customised Install

Options
  • 14-10-2015 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭

I installed Office 2007 yonks ago and at the time I done a customised install omitting Microsoft Office Publisher as I didn't need it back then.

I need it now so I want to install it along with my original install leaving everything else as it is if you get what I mean?

Do I run the setup again and under customised install tic all the boxes for everything I need or do I just tic the section for Microsoft Office Publisher?

I'm concerned if I do the install again and leave what's already installed UN-ticked it will remove them during the re-install.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Comments

Advertisement