Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why am i receiving this msg???

Options
  • 14-10-2015 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]tried to use my card with paypal and dis is wat comes up...[/font]
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The bank that issued your card didn't approve this transaction. Please contact the card issuer's customer service department if you have any questions. Or you can add a different card now to continue[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

annetteb wrote: »
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]tried to use my card with paypal and dis is wat comes up...[/font]
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The bank that issued your card didn't approve this transaction. Please contact the card issuer's customer service department if you have any questions. Or you can add a different card now to continue[/font]
    Hi annetteb,

Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to Boards.ie

Sorry to hear that you are having difficulties using your card through PayPal. I have just replied to your PM there now but will also post some details here in case there is anyone else having a similar issue.

If it's a new card you will need to activate the card at an ATM first before you can use it in a shop or online. Please can you also check the details of the card that you have set up on your PayPal account just to make sure that everything matches the card and is correct?

If all of the details match the card and your card is active, please call 0818 365 365 (+35314044000 from abroad) and a rep can check the card to make sure everything is ok.

I hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks
    Nicola

Advertisement