Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrade to Fibre, New Contract but No New Customer Discount

Options
  • 14-10-2015 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I'm just wondering why if I want to change my home broadband to Fibre, that I have to sign a new 18-month contract, but am not allowed get the new customer discount?

If I'm signing a new contract, then I am a new customer.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Macca07 wrote: »
    Hello,

I'm just wondering why if I want to change my home broadband to Fibre, that I have to sign a new 18-month contract, but am not allowed get the new customer discount?

Thanks
    Hi Macca07

This is because you are still within your agreed existing contract ( the date which I had PM'd you) - when your contract is over you can sign up to a new customer discount for efibre but if you decided to upgrade now the discount will not be available.

I understand your view in relation to being a new efibre customer however I am not able to offer further operational reasoning behind such decisions.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Macca07

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Hello,

Thanks
    Hi Macca07

This is because you are still within your agreed existing contract ( the date which I had PM'd you) - when your contract is over you can sign up to a new customer discount for efibre but if you decided to upgrade now the discount will not be available.

I understand your view in relation to being a new efibre customer however I am not able to offer further operational reasoning behind such decisions.

Thanks

Al
    Hi Al,

It makes absolutely zero sense, and I've contacted ComReg about this.
    Also, I'm trying to find a price on the website for eFibre Solo Unlimited, but it's not listed there, only crappy bundles that I don't want.

Hello,

Thanks
    Hi Macca07

Thanks

Al
    Hi Al,

Also, I'm trying to find a price on the website for eFibre Solo Unlimited, but it's not listed there, only crappy bundles that I don't want.
    Hi Macca07

Sorry you feel this way. I'm afraid I can't assist with cases with comreg though.

Yes the solo broadband packages are not online yet. Please contact sales on free phone 1800500300 for prices on Solo broadband.

Al

Hello,

Thanks
    Hi Macca07

Thanks

Al
    Hi Al,

Hi Macca07

Sorry you feel this way. I'm afraid I can't assist with cases with comreg though.

Yes the solo broadband packages are not online yet. Please contact sales on free phone 1800500300 for prices on Solo broadband.

Al
    I did that previously, and was told it would be 60 a month, which cannot be right, when bonkers.ie has it listed for 45

Hello,

Thanks
    Hi Macca07

Thanks

Al
    Hi Al,

Hi Macca07

Al
    I did that previously, and was told it would be 60 a month, which cannot be right, when bonkers.ie has it listed for 45
    Hi Macca07

Obviously enough I can't speak for bonkers but Perhaps call again? I just called them there and I was advised €45 per month for solo broadband.

Al

• Advertisement

Hello,

Thanks
    Hi Macca07

Thanks

Al
    Hi Al,

Hi Macca07

Al
    Hi Macca07

Obviously enough I can't speak for bonkers but Perhaps call again? I just called them there and I was advised €45 per month for solo broadband.

Al
    Thanks Al

Hello,

Thanks
    Hi Macca07

Thanks

Al
    Hi Al,

Hi Macca07

Al
    Hi Macca07

Al
    Thanks Al
    Most welcome Macca07

AL

Advertisement