Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Private Swimming Lessons

• 14-10-2015 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Would you like to learn how to swim???
    Interested to get private (1-2-1) swimming lessons for they baby, toddler, child, teenager or for adult please feel free to contact me.
    Doing private swimming lessons in Portarlington area in Heritage Hotel in Killenard.
    5 years experience teaching all age groups back at home in Slovakia - group lessons, one to one lessons, plus kid's preparing for a swimming competitions.
    I'm swimming myself since I was baby, was in Slovak National Team competing in Triathlon for 10 years. Still keeping fit, doing triathlons, runs etc.
    Membership with STA in England after doing baby and toddler course.
    Member of Swim Ireland with Level 1 qualification and child protections course.
    Anybody interested please contact me on 085 1619899 ;)

Advertisement