Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple press?

Options
  • 14-10-2015 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Bit of a long shot this maybe. Looking to borrow an apple/ fruit press in Galway City or nearby for a couple of days.

Picked a rather large amount of apples recently, but the press I was hoping to borrow from someone seems to have a fallen through.

Could arrange for collation and return within a few days. I live in Lower Salthill. Happy to repay in apple juice/cider/cider vinegar whatever the hell we make from the apples.

PM me and I'm happy to have a chat on the phone if you think you can help,

Thanks,

Lenny

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭PhiliousPhogg

You might be the one who posted the same thing on the national homebrew club forum but if not head over there and look at the galway section. There is a fabulously engineered DIY job with a pallet and carjack.

Also you can buy a small one from homebrewwest.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 lennyantonelli

Hey thanks — I actually posted on the forum there and someone pointed out that DIY one to me, might have a go alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Home Brew West had one to rent out a couple of years ago. Not sure if they still do.

Advertisement