Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Powdered milk / powdered coffee cream

Options
  • 14-10-2015 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭

Hi, would anyone know anywhere in Dublin you can get cheapish Powdered milk for putting in coffee.

(Tesco used to do a coffee-litener in a blue tin, but they seem to have stopped doing them.) There are a few very expensive ones out there but I'm looking for some around 2 euros.

Thanks. Mike

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,459 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

We have the tesco stuff here. It's 235g. Think it was about €2, so it's prob the same as yours.

They do Nestle Coffee Mate for €4.75 but there's over twice as much in the tin (500g)

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭lacase

I know they were selling it in Deals for €1.49 earlier in the year. I have no idea if they still have it. The problem with Deals is they get stuff in and when it is gone it is gone! It may be worth checking if they still have it.

Advertisement