Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with bill

Options
  • 14-10-2015 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭

I just received my October bill in the post. I nornally receive an email notification that this is available online about a week before I get the paper copy. This didn't happen this month.

I'm on the Vulnerable User Scheme and it looks like I did not get all my inclusive call credit applied to my bill this month. The written bill only contains a summary of each call type and almost all of these have out of bundle charges listed beside them.

I used to be able to check the charges for individual callls online but the latest bill data on My Eir is for calls to the start of September.

Could you tell me when this will be updated or arrange to send me a breakdown of my individual call costs?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

sunbeam wrote: »
    I just received my October bill in the post. I nornally receive an email notification that this is available online about a week before I get the paper copy. This didn't happen this month.

I'm on the Vulnerable User Scheme and it looks like I did not get all my inclusive call credit applied to my bill this month. The written bill only contains a summary of each call type and almost all of these have out of bundle charges listed beside them.

I used to be able to check the charges for individual callls online but the latest bill data on My Eir is for calls to the start of September.

Could you tell me when this will be updated or arrange to send me a breakdown of my individual call costs?
    Hi sunbeam

For a breakdown of individual call costs or to raise queries surrounding your call package please contact the accounts team either directly via instant WebChat at www.eir.ie/chatnow or on free phone 1901

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement