Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats to do around Drumshanbo

Options
  • 14-10-2015 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭

Hello, I'm going to be hanging around Drumshanbo for a day & looking for stuff to do, good restaurants, places to go, things to do, like forest walks etc. The Arigna mining Experience is close so might go to that. I heard of some kind of haunted house thing, is it still open & any good. Any help appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

I think the haunted house is only open for three days at Halloween, I seen a sign for it today but I forget the dates, think it's the last three days in Oct.

Lough Allen adventure centre would be something to look into, it's also very nice around the lake. There's Moorlands equestrian centre too. Arigna mining experience is very interesting, plus there's a walking trail behind it that goes over the mountains (hills:P)

Foodwise, well there's the Ramada hotel, there's also a lovely café near the carpark.

Advertisement