Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst service I have ever received.

Options
  • 14-10-2015 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

I signed up to eir in august and since I did I have had nothing but problems. I will not get in to all the problems here but I will talk about the biggest one. I was supposed to be on a stand alone broadband plan and have been waiting for my first bill anyway last week I received a bill for 47.84 for a phone line, I didn't think that was right so I rang customer care and It was wrong. I was told that the bill would be cancelled and a new correct bill would be issued. I left it at that and though that everything would be fine until I checked my bank account today and 47.84 was taken along with another 10.00 because there was no money in my account to actually pay the bill I shouldn't have been debited for in the first place. I rang customer service again only to be told my account had been closed and a new broadband one opened. I now have to do without this week until the money is refunded which will be awhile because I have to fill out some form to correct a mistake your company made. I am still waiting to get a call back to get some number I need to start the refund process. I laughed at the slogan live on eir when I heard it until I realised it was spelled wrong it should be live on air which seems to be what you want me to do until my money is refunded. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

99problems wrote: »
    I signed up to eir in august and since I did I have had nothing but problems. I will not get in to all the problems here but I will talk about the biggest one. I was supposed to be on a stand alone broadband plan and have been waiting for my first bill anyway last week I received a bill for 47.84 for a phone line, I didn't think that was right so I rang customer care and It was wrong. I was told that the bill would be cancelled and a new correct bill would be issued. I left it at that and though that everything would be fine until I checked my bank account today and 47.84 was taken along with another 10.00 because there was no money in my account to actually pay the bill I shouldn't have been debited for in the first place. I rang customer service again only to be told my account had been closed and a new broadband one opened. I now have to do without this week until the money is refunded which will be awhile because I have to fill out some form to correct a mistake your company made. I am still waiting to get a call back to get some number I need to start the refund process. I laughed at the slogan live on eir when I heard it until I realised it was spelled wrong it should be live on air which seems to be what you want me to do until my money is refunded. 
    Hi 99problems

I'm sorry to hear of this. Please feel free to PM me your eir account number and I'll look in to this further.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭99problems

eir: Alan wrote: »
    99problems wrote: »
    Hi

I'm sorry to hear of this. Please feel free to PM me your eir account number and I'll look in to this further.

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Alan, I would pm my account number but my account was cancelled and a stand alone broadband account was opened. I am waiting for a call back since yesterday to get my new account number and a mandate number or something to that affect so I can get my money back. 

Advertisement