Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pc for workshop

Options
  • 14-10-2015 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi, I was looking to put a cheap PC in my home hobby garage to look at tutorial videos on YouTube for working on my car and sometimes looking for answers to a problem on Google. I was told that I could probably use a Rasberry Pi for this by attaching it go a monitor.
    Anybody any ideas on this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭zxxtonyxxz

If its just for watching youtube vids and internet browsing i just recommend buying a prebuilt pc any cheap one will fit your needs to be fair

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Padovski

Hi,
    If you are familiar with Linux environment then Raspberry Pi2(around 60e from RS) will be your first choice. If not then look in to "Barebones Kits"(with Windows OS) like Intel Stick or similar, you can find them on amazon for around £90 or komplett.ie

Advertisement