Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6th year holiday 2016

Options
  • 14-10-2015 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Myself and a group of friends (roughly 10 of us) are thinking about going to a Greek island for our 6th year holiday. We are currently thinking about going to Ios? We want somewhere with a good nightlife, a lot of young people and nice beaches...any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

CiaraM97 wrote: »
    Myself and a group of friends (roughly 10 of us) are thinking about going to a Greek island for our 6th year holiday. We are currently thinking about going to Ios? We want somewhere with a good nightlife, a lot of young people and nice beaches...any suggestions?

Go to Malia.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,538 ✭✭✭✭ted1

CiaraM97 wrote: »
    Aren't the islands full of Syrians now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

ted1 wrote: »
    Aren't the islands full of Syrians now.

How is this relevant to the question that she's asking?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

jamo2oo9 wrote: »
    How is this relevant to the question that she's asking?

Because it may alter her decision on going to a Greek island...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

Hersonisus in Crete would be perfect for ye. Great nightlife

• Advertisement
Advertisement