Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to contact 'Sales Team' - Sales: 1850 30 50 90

Options
  • 14-10-2015 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

Hi Reps,

As per title, Sounds simple doesn't it, just ring this number and your sorted. (you wish)

I spent 15mins trying to find Sales department, going through all the options that were presented to me, like Payments, Billing etc.

I tried over and over again and eventually a Human voice spoke to me saying 'can I help you' and I said I want to apply for a new price plan, and she says, 'Oh you need our Sales team' :eek: in fairness to her she transferred my call over and I was done n dusted in about 3 mins, Praise the Lord!!

Why in the name of God can ye not give out a number that actually brings one directly to the Sales dept!

Why with your automated system do you not include a 'Press X for Sales' and also include an option along the line to 'Press X to speak to an agent' or even have the system after one is on it for say two minutes automatically put you through to an agent, like some other companies do.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi danjo-xx,

We're sorry to read this and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Electric Ireland appreciate any feedback you have regarding the automated telephone system and we have forwarded your comments onto the relevant department.

We're glad that once you reached our Sales team that they were able to resolve your query.

Should you have any further questions regarding your Electric Ireland account please don't hesitate to contact us here on Social Media through Boards, Facebook, or Twitter, we are happy to help. Alternatively further contact details for various departments within Electric Ireland can be found here.

We apologise again for any inconvenienced caused.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

Advertisement