Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banking fees for business account

• 14-10-2015 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭

I am setting up a small business that will take cash and credit card transactions.

I am just at the business plan stage and was aondering if someone could advise me on the best value options for merchant services and also what the estimated total figure for banking would be for the year including all banking fees?

thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭newacc2015

monkey8 wrote: »
    I am setting up a small business that will take cash and credit card transactions.

I am just at the business plan stage and was aondering if someone could advise me on the best value options for merchant services and also what the estimated total figure for banking would be for the year including all banking fees?

thanks in advance

Banking for a business for the first year will be free. Although you will have to pay for merchant banking, which isnt cheap. Although it says on the AIB they offer €100 credit towards the cost for start ups. Nearly everywhere uses AIB card services. Even in the last place I worked used BOI for banking and AIB for their card machines

http://business.aib.ie/my-business-is/business-start-up-package

Advertisement