Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Good sense of humour required'

Options
  • 14-10-2015 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

I rang the local station to try speak to the FO. I was told he wasn't there and the guy who answered didn't know when he would be there. I pointed out that I've been chasing the FO for a week or more with no success. The guy the other end of the phone said 'Well, if you do find him do us a favour and remind him where the station is, Bye now'.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

Deaf git wrote: »
    I pointed out that I've been chasing the FO for a week or more with no success.

Try ~8 months!

"If you had a bag of heroin he'd be all over you, but paperwork isn't really his thing."

Luckily his replacement is excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

IRLConor wrote: »
    "If you had a bag of heroin he'd be all over you, but paperwork isn't really his thing."

I laughed. Gotta admit, it doesn't read flatteringly. :p

Advertisement